Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hacked by a crazy man

A crazy man who added me on Skype hacked my computer through the program. I was talking to him about my political views, and he had the ability to hack. The man was from Denmark, and had a bone to pick with me. He hacked many of my accounts, including this one. It was not easy to get back into everything, and this reckless behaviour is my fault alone. I should not add just anyone who requests me like I have been doing. I would not be surprised to find my Skype account in the same mess by the time I got back. This inspires me to push harder against all odds. I have not been pushing hard enough, and articles will be put back on here of the same nature. Let us leap into the future regardless of those who tie us down.



Your Comrade Forever,
Michael Hutchinson

No comments:

Post a Comment